Almost 75 percent of U.S. adults wear some form of prescription eyewear such as glasses or contact lenses, but 40 percent of adults and children nationwide have no vision insurance coverage to help offset those annual costs.
With the ACCE Group Vision Service Plan, your Chamber is able to contribute to the health of your employees by offering routine eye care, discounts on eye care services, cost coverage for prescription eyewear and more.
When you choose to offer this payroll-deduct Vision Plan as part of your benefits, you can rest assured that you are helping the majority of your employees who need some form of prescription eyewear keep costs low and maintain good health for years to come. Employers can decide to offer this as 100% voluntary or employer paid, or a combination of both.
- $10 copay covers annual eye exam and $20 copay covers new lenses every 12 months
- 30% off additional glasses and sunglasses from the same VSP doctor on the same day as your WellVision Exam (20% within the same year)
- New frames up to $140 every 24 months (plus 20% off any amount over your allowance), or up to $160 on featured frame brands like bebe®, Calvin Klein, Cole Haan, Flexon®, Lacoste, Nike, Nine West, and more. Visit vsp.com to find a Premier Program location that carries these brands.
- $140 toward new contacts every 12 months with no copay
- Save up to 40% on lens enhancements like scratch-resistant coating
- Save 5-15% on LASIK surgery with contracted laser vision correction facilities
- Diabetic Eyecare, Glaucoma or Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) care – only pay a copay and visit your VSP doctor as often as you need, plus they can consult with your primary care physician. Learn more.
- TruHearing makes hearing aids affordable for all VSP Vision Care members, their covered dependents, and their extended family members. It is the only state-approved DHMO for hearing. Learn more.
Request a quote now to find out how affordable ACCE’s Vision Service Plan can be for your Chamber employees.
Questions? Call 1-800-601-1016.